In order for a business to run effectively and efficiently there needs to be a clear organisation chart, which visually defines departments, functions, roles and responsibilities.
This is true not only for the current structure but also for one that is scalable for future growth. We offer this service to assist you to construct your own organisation chart, giving you clarity of the key functions within your business and who has responsibility for them. An updated organisation chart will allow your business to be more sustainable, scalable and ultimately saleable.
- As a business owner, do you find you are wearing too many hats?
- Do you have clearly defined departments and functions within your organisation?
- Does every employee have clarity about their role in your organisation?
Who should have a review?
If you are feeling overwhelmed in terms of the number of different tasks you are trying to do and/or have employees that could be supporting you more, then we recommend this.
It will be an opportunity for you to define who should be doing what to improve efficiency and give you more time to concentrate on your main activities.
What is involved?
You will attend an initial meeting with us to:
- Discuss the 5 fundamentals to develop an organisation chart
- Review 10 steps to create an organisation chart
- Supply you with a template of an organisation chart to use as a starting point
- Provide recommendations for you about the next steps for you to develop the first draft
Over the next few weeks you will then prepare draft copies and submit to us for review and discussion prior to a final meeting where we finalise your organisational structure. When should I have a session? If no clear job roles or position responsibilities exist within your organisation then we advise that you begin this project as soon as possible. Also, if you are planning for expansion it will help clarify roles and responsibilities required for a sustainable, scalable and saleable organisation.