March is here and if you don’t have your ducks in a row already, now is the time to get onto it. Take a look at our handy checklist below to get you on your way.
- Reconcile your bank accounts in your accounting system as of 31 March 2019.
- Schedule a Stock take on 31 March 2019.
- Record work in progress at cost and write off anything non-recoverable .
- Tidy up any bad debts. Remove them from the debtors’ ledger.
- Prepare debtors & creditors lists ( March invoices paid in April)
- Gather all home office expense details.
- Review the fixed assets schedule.
- Count the cash on hand on 31 March 19.
- Clear the suspense account before 31 March 2019.
- Update your log book and calculate the percentage of business use on the vehicle.
- Keep a record of any date sensitive reports e.g. debtors aged trial balance
- Complete your annual accounting questionnaire as accurately as possible.
Get your records in early
– Get started now
Download your end of year questionnaires now and
start completing them.
There has never been a better time than now while things are fresh in your head,
click here and download your 2019 year end questionnaires – its never been easier !!
Need assistance? We are offering a FREE HELP line.
Call us now on 0800 555 8020 and ask one of our team for assistance.
We are here to help you make things easy.